Thursday, September 25, 2014

AC/DC To Release New Album in December!


Australian rock band (and my personal favorite) AC/DC has announced its release of their new studio album, "Rock or Bust," for this December. It's their first studio album in 6 years since "Black Ice," and will be the first album that won't feature founding member and rhythm guitarist, Malcolm Young.

The band has also announced that Young is retiring from the band, after leaving earlier this year due to an undisclosed illness. For me personally, I'm very sad that Malcolm will not be on the album as he was a major part of the backbone for AC/DC. Although at the same time, I couldn't be happier for my favorite band still continuing on through the adversity to create new awesome music for many fans, like myself.

For more on this story, here's a link to the official press release on the band's website:
http://www.acdc.com/us/news/new-album-out-december-2

As well as an article by Rolling Stone:
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ac-dc-confirm-rock-or-bust-lp-malcolm-youngs-departure-20140924

No comments:

Post a Comment