Thursday, November 13, 2014

Classmate Spotlight Part 1

Getting away for just a minute from the music scene, I would also like to give a shout out to a few people I consider my band of journalists.

First off is Carla Bayron! She's pursuing a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Telecommunication from UF, and aspires to be an anchor/reporter. Carla and I work together at WUFT News, and interned together this past summer at Fox 13 News in Tampa. She's an excellent reporter, a very hard worker, and a pleasure to work with!

Next up, we have Richard Johnson! Richard and I have actually worked together at ESPN 850 WRUF. He has an excellent work ethic, and is an excellent journalist especially when it comes to sports reporting. His work for the Alligator and the Florida Times-Union is some of the best sportswriting, particularly with UF athletics, that I've ever read. A definite read for any Gator sports fan, or sports fan in general for that matter.

Finally, we have Courtney McKenna! I work with her at both WUFT and ESPN 850 WRUF. Courtney, as detailed in her blog, has a lively personality and is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet! Her goal is to end up on one of the big sports networks.

Have a look at these three and stay tuned for Part 2, where I'll highlight 3 more of my classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment