Thursday, September 18, 2014

Rock 'n' Roll Adventures in London: Open Blues Jam On the World-Famous Denmark St.


What an amazing Summer it was for me in Europe. London's music scene is incredible, especially with the world-famous Denmark Street that artists such as the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath, and the Kinks used to practice and perform back in the day.

I fortunately got to perform at the Alley Cat Bar & Club at an open blues jam on Denmark Street. It's located in the basement of Regent Sound Studios, where the Rolling Stones and Black Sabbath recorded material. It was unique because I had never had an experience of improvising with musicians on stage. Honestly, it was a very fun experience that I will never forget as long as I live and I look forward to finding some jams like that around the Gainesville area.

No comments:

Post a Comment